top of page
Decreasing Complications in Ureteroscopy
12/10/21, 11:00 AM
America/New York GMT -4 summer
- Welcome and Introduction – Dr. Oliver Wiseman (UK)
- Current Trends and Unmet Needs in Ureteroscopy – Dr. Oliver Wiseman (UK)
- Considerations of High Intrarenal Pressure – Dr. Helene Jung (Denmark)
- Assessing Effects of Intra-renal Pressures and How to Mitigate those EffectsTreatment related adverse events – Dr. Amy E. Krambeck (USA)
- Discussion and closing remarks – All faculty moderated by Dr. Oliver Wiseman (UK)
Previous registration necessary?
Simultaneous translation ?
Will it be recorded?
Welcome and Introduction, Current Trends and Unmet Needs in Ureteroscopy, Considerations of High Intrarenal Pressure, Assessing Effects of Intra-renal Pressures and How to Mitigate those EffectsTreatment related adverse events, Discussion and closing remarks
Oliver Wiseman, Helene Jung, Amy E. Krambeck
Link to the Event
Banner to the Event
Link to Event
Register your event here
Already have an account? LOGIN HERE. If You don't have an account you need to create a free account.
bottom of page