Newborn Toxicology Testing
America/New York GMT -4 summer
NMS Labs, a leading clinical laboratory specializing in newborn drug testing is pleased to host this important webinar, “Newborn Toxicology Testing” geared for neonatologists, pediatricians, and obstetricians/gynecologists.
Attendees will learn:
- Key differences in laboratory testing for newborn sample matrices with a focus on performance characteristics, turnaround time, window of drug detection during gestation, drug stability within each specimen, and metabolic profiles
- Interpretation of newborn toxicology lab results
- Drug positivity data and trends in newborns
- Value of chain of custody
- Mandated reporting of neonatal abstinence syndrome
What You Need to Know about Umbilical Cord Testing versus Meconium and Urine
Previous registration necessary?
Simultaneous translation ?
Will it be recorded?