ISSM Webinar on Oncosexology; Sexuality in cancer survivors
America/Pacific Time UTC -8:00 / -7:00
The webinar is scheduled for February 25, 2021 at 2.00PM UTC (6.00AM PST – San Francisco / 9.00AM EST – New York / 3.00PM CET – Amsterdam / 7.30PM IST – New Delhi / 11.00PM KST – Seoul). Click here to view the time in your timezone:
This ISSM Webinar will be about Oncosexology; Sexuality in cancer survivors.
The webinar will be opened by Annamaria Giraldi, ISSM President.
The webinar will be moderated by Sharon Bober (USA).
- Opening and introduction by Annamaria Giraldi, President ISSM, Denmark
- Welcome by the moderator; Sharon Bober (USA)
- Presentation by Lisanne Hummel (Netherlands) on Cancer survivorship and female sexual health
- Presentation by Eric Chung (Australia) on Cancer survivorship and male sexual health
- Presentation by Daniela Wittmann (USA) on The role of psychotherapy in patients with cancer and sexual dysfunction
- Q&A Session of 30 min led by the moderator
Annamaria Giraldi, Sharon Bober
Opening and introduction, Welcome, Cancer survivorship and female sexual health, Cancer survivorship and male sexual health, The role of psychotherapy in patients with cancer and sexual dysfunction, Q&A Session
Previous registration necessary?
Simultaneous translation ?
Will it be recorded?
Lisanne Hummel, Eric Chung, Daniela Wittmann