Medicinal Cannabis for Cancer Symptoms and Palliative Care
3/30/21, 7:00 PM
Join our webinar to listen to medical and scientific expert presentations discussing cancer symptoms, cancer pain and palliative care, how cannabinoid medication may help, patient testimonials, answering patient in-webinar questions, and much more.
This webinar will cover everything from discussing cancer symptoms & evidence to prescribe, formulations and dosage forms, patient personal experiences, to current Aussie clinical trials.
MEET THE PANEL:
* A/Prof Judith Lacey, Head of Department, Supportive Care & Integrative Oncology, Chris O’Brien Lifehouse: Treating cancer Symptoms and palliation
* Dr James (Jim) Connell, Cannabinoid Specialist GP, Forage Medicine & Lifestyle: Endocannabinoid system, phytocannabinoids, formulations used etc.
* Dr Janet Schloss, Clinical Research Fellow at Southern Cross University: Medicinal Cannabis for Glioblastoma (brain cancer) clinical trials
* Barb Fullerton, Little Green Pharma, National Education Manager: Australian MC
Overview, Cultivation, manufacture - seed to sale
* Jason Jordan interview w Pam: Patient experience with MC for cancer symptoms
* Jason Jordan interview w TBA: Patient experience with MC for cancer symptoms
* Sharlene Mavor, Medical Cannabis Research Australia, Medical Scientist: Current Australian clinical trials and studies
Date: Tuesday 30th March 2021, 7:00pm AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)
Duration: ~1 hour, 15mins (depending on Q&A)
Venue: The comfort of your own home (it's a webinar!)
Previous registration necessary?
Simultaneous translation ?
Will it be recorded?
Treating cancer Symptoms and palliation, Endocannabinoid system, phytocannabinoids, formulations used etc., Medicinal Cannabis for Glioblastoma (brain cancer) clinical trials, Australian MC Overview, Cultivation, manufacture - seed to sale, Patient experience with MC for cancer symptomsCurrent Australian clinical trials and studies
Judith Lacey, James Connell, Janet Schloss, Barb Fullerton, Jason Jordan, Sharlene Mavor