Oncology: Emerging Therapeutic Approaches
6/24/21, 11:00 AM
America/New York GMT -4 summer
Join us for the first webinar in a new series that will bring together international experts to discuss ongoing developments in cancer research. This first webinar will focus on emerging therapeutics, with speakers covering areas including immunotherapy, metabolic targets, and the treatment of lung and colorectal cancers. Our panellists will discuss these developments, their ongoing challenges, and their global perspectives.
Follow this link to register for this free webinar
- Alexia-Ileana Zaromytidou, Chief Editor of Nature Cancer
- Haidong Dong, Mayo Clinic, USA, Editor-in-Chief of Cancer Immunology, Immunotherapy
- Adrian Harris, University of Oxford, UK, Editor-in-Chief of British Journal of Cancer
- Jan Paul Medema, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands, Editor-in-Chief of Oncogenesis
- Yi-Long Wu, Guangdong Academy of Medical Sciences, Member of Springer Nature’s Oncology Regional Advisory Board, China
Introduction - Alexia-Ileana Zaromytidou
New Therapeutic Targets in Cancer Immunotherapy - Haidong Dong
Glycogen Metabolism is a New Target for Cancer Therapy - Adrian Harris
Vulnerabilities of Mesenchymal Colorectal Cancers - Jan Paul Medema
Emerging Therapeutic Approaches in Lung Cancer: Beyond PD-1/L1 and Precision Strategy - Yi-Long Wu
Panel Discussion - All panellists
Previous registration necessary?
Simultaneous translation ?
Will it be recorded?
Introduction, New Therapeutic Targets in Cancer Immunotherapy, Glycogen Metabolism is a New Target for Cancer Therapy, Vulnerabilities of Mesenchymal Colorectal Cancers, Emerging Therapeutic Approaches in Lung Cancer: Beyond PD-1/L1 and Precision Strategy, Panel Discussion
Alexia-Ileana Zaromytidou, Haidong Dong, Adrian Harris, Jan Paul Medema, Yi-Long Wu