Patient Webinar: Small Cell Lung Cancer
1/26/22, 6:15 PM
America/Chicago UTC -5
Join experts as they discuss small cell lung cancer. Attendees will learn about:
- Cancer staging using two staging systems
- Current options for initial treatment and relapse
- Supportive care to improve quality of life
- New advancements in treatment
- Patient and provider perspectives of clinical trials
- How to find good information on small cell lung cancer
Each webinar is free to attend and will include a Question & Answer session. You may submit questions to the presenters during the webinar or in advance. Register for more details.
Previous registration necessary?
Simultaneous translation ?
Will it be recorded?
Introduction, Expert Discussion of Small Cell Lung Cancer, Question & Answer session
Apar Kishor P. Ganti, Wendy Iverson, Charles Florsheim