New Treatment Option for HER2+ Early Breast Cancer
America/New York GMT -4 summer
Segment I Current approach to HER2+ early BC
1. Describe the current landscape of treatment for women with HER2+ early breast cancer.
2. Summarize data from the APHINITY trial with combined pertuzumab/trastuzumab in early BC
3. Issues surrounding administration of dual HER2 therapy in the neoadjuvant/adjuvant setting and the need for convenient and effective approaches.
Segment II Subcutaneous pertuzumab/trastuzumab: supporting data
1. Overview of the FeDeriCa study
2. Review the clinical outcomes in FeDeriCa
3. Discuss the safety outcomes reported from PHranceSca
Segment III Practical challenges and strategies
1. Describe the administration requirements of SC
2. Discuss the potential benefit of at-home administration for patients.
3. Highlighting the importance of the recent FDA approval of this combination.
Segment I Current approach to HER2+ early BC, Segment II Subcutaneous pertuzumab/trastuzumab: supporting data, Segment III Practical challenges and strategies
Previous registration necessary?
Simultaneous translation ?
Will it be recorded?
Chau Dang, Joyce O’Shaughnessy