Be Well Talks: Young Adult Colorectal Cancer – A Growing Crisis in Canada
Colorectal Cancer Resource & Action Network (CCRAN)
3/2/22, 3:00 PM
America/Chicago UTC -5
This webinar will bring awareness to the rising rates in Early Age Onset Colorectal Cancer (EAOCRC) in Canada, what might be accounting for the cause of the rising rates, and what is being done in response to the rising rates – such as highlighting some of the research efforts being dedicated to this growing area of concern.
The following experts who will be participating in the webinar:
- Dr. Sharlene Gill, GI medical oncologist, BCCA, Vancouver
- Dr. Michael Raphael, GI Medical Oncologist, at Sunnybrook’s Young Adult Colorectal Cancer Clinic, Odette Cancer Centre
- Darren Brenner PhD, Molecular Epidemiologist, University of Calgary, Departments of Oncology and Community Health Sciences
- Filomena Servidio-Italiano, President & CEO, Colorectal Cancer Resource & Action Network
- Panel Session Moderator: Ms. Louise Binder, Health Policy Consultant, Save Your Skin Foundation
Previous registration necessary?
Simultaneous translation ?
Will it be recorded?
Young Adult Colorectal Cancer – A Growing Crisis in Canada
Sharlene Gill, Michael Raphael, Darren Brenner, Filomena Servidio-Italiano